Simply Marketing Jobs and TopCV partnership
Simply Marketing Jobs, the leading job board for the marketing industry, and TopCV, the world’s leading CV‑writing service have partnered to support candidates in getting hired faster with a job-winning CV.
The partnership will see TopCV being offered to Simply Marketing Job’s candidates where you can submit your CV for a FREE review by a CV expert.
TopCV – “Your CV is one of your most important career tools. But many professionals have no idea where to start, what to include, and what to leave off of their CVs. That’s where TopCV comes in. We can carefully craft your career story to target the job that you want to land.”
If you’re looking to start a new position, there are many benefits to ensuring your CV stands out.
5 game-changing reasons you need a professional CV:
- Get a higher salary: Candidates with a professionally written CV on average receive a 7% increase in salary compared to those without.
- Get your dream job: Candidates reported finding work at a 32% higher rate than those who applied to roles with their DIY CVs.
- Avoid rejection: 75% of applications are instantly rejected at the point of application due to being filtered out by the ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Stand out from the crowd: Once you get past the ATS, recruiters on average spend 10 seconds reviewing a CV, layout and format should be easy to read.
- Get your dream job quicker: Candidates who used Top CV found their job in 3 months or less, faster than the 5-month average.
Submit your CV now in less than a minute! – click here
Recent data compiled by Simply Marketing Jobs shows the highest paid jobs within the marketing industry. This article provides a breakdown of these jobs, the average salaries for marketing roles on offer and what they entail. If you are looking to progress your career...
The main job role of a Graphic Designer is to communicate all sorts of information and ideas through images and text. If you're the creative type then please read on as this could be the job role for you.Becoming a Graphic Designer is no easy feat, especially if you...
One of the most important documents a marketing professional will ever create is their CV and one of the most important online platforms they will ever use is LinkedIn, writes Karen Dunbar of The CV & Interview Advisors, so it seems like a no brainer that you...