A marketing analyst is responsible for providing information regarding customers markets and competitors. An ideal candidate for the job will have experience in the field of planning and managing research projects.
Responsibilities of a Market Analyst
- Provide ROI analysis on all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Answer specific business questions.
- Design research projects.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Conduct market research.
- Create surveys to capture market data.
- Manage targeting.
- Competitive analysis to ensure staying one step ahead of competitors.
- Monitor and track competitive advertisements.
Marketing Analyst Job Requirements
- University degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in marketing or market research.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing and business processes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management and organisational capabilities.
- Ability to travel.
Salary for Market Analyst Jobs
Usually between £24,000 – £47,000 per year.
January is almost here, and there’s probably a lot going on around you at the moment - festive parties have taken their toll, and now as your company prepares to tackle 2020 with a vengeance, you might be asking yourself if you still want to be in the same...
The Office of National Statistics has released figures showing that those who work in marketing earn an average of £36,436 per year, which is in line with the UK average salary of £36,611 (which accounts for all employees in full-time work).The report...
Working from home is very prevalent in the marketing industry. In fact, Brand Recruitment recorded that marketing professionals ranked flexible working as the most important benefit to them in their annual Marketing Salary Survey in 2018. And it’s no...