A marketing analyst is responsible for providing information regarding customers markets and competitors. An ideal candidate for the job will have experience in the field of planning and managing research projects.
Responsibilities of a Market Analyst
- Provide ROI analysis on all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Answer specific business questions.
- Design research projects.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Conduct market research.
- Create surveys to capture market data.
- Manage targeting.
- Competitive analysis to ensure staying one step ahead of competitors.
- Monitor and track competitive advertisements.
Marketing Analyst Job Requirements
- University degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in marketing or market research.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing and business processes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management and organisational capabilities.
- Ability to travel.
Salary for Market Analyst Jobs
Usually between £24,000 – £47,000 per year.
If you are eager to progress your marketing career and know that it’s time to put some work in to make it happen, we have five professional growth strategies that are certain to get you off to a flying start: 1) Get Organized It is time to make some plans....
As of today, children across the UK will be at home with their parents, after the government asked schools to shut their gates. In an effort to combat the coronavirus outbreak, children will now be at home with family, provided they are not the children of key...
Does your news feed have anything other than coronavirus on it? Is it all you see on the TV right now? Yes, we need to stay informed, but could the focus on coronavirus leave us feeling deflated and like there's no light at the end of the tunnel? Certainly. So, how...